Elastix is appliance server software that integrates the most effective tools available for Asterisk-based PBXs into a single, easy-to-use interface. It also includes its own set of utilities and allows third-party modules to create the best software package accessible for open source telephony.
The goals of Elastix are reliability, modularity, and ease of use. These qualities added to the strong reporting capabilities make it the best choice for implementing an Asterisk-based PBX. Elastix is the first and only Open Source of PBX software to include advanced Call Center software with predictive dialing.
Key Features :
Elastix has various features and functionalities related to all the services available: IP Telephony, PBX, Mail Server, Fax Server, Instant Messaging Server, among others.
- VIDEO support and Virtualization support
- Module for automatic outgoing campaigns
- Graphical configuration of network parameters
- Incoming/outgoing calls and channel usage reports
- Voicemail Web interface and Embedded help interface
- Conferences and Instant messaging servers integrated
- Web-based email interface and Multi-lingual support
- Distributed Dial Plan with dundi
- Web-based operator panel
- Fax to email customization
- Centralized updates management
- Elastix Modules at RPMs
- PBX-integrated calendar with support for voice notifications
- Web-based management for IM server